Sometimes you need to just do it yourself !
So we joined forces with a suspension design company to help us create a new performance shock that would not break the bank in cost, but still give the 200 rider or racer a very durable and tunable front shock. Our new (USA) shock comes with the following features, and uses the OEM Yamaha Snoscoot, Arctic Cat ZR200 stock front spring.
* Spherical bearings top and bottom so no binding will occur when the shock is misaligned.
* Large ACME threads on the shock body for easy spring preload adjustment.
* Single spring adjusting collar with a nylon tipped set screw to keep from damaging the treads on the shock body, which eliminates the use of two wrenches to tighten the collars.
* Completely rebuildable shock with heavy duty seals for long life.
* Easy tuning with a Hand Pump air valve for changing Compression and Rebound (Sold as pair)
*PUMP NOT INCLUDED*
NOTE: THESE SHOCK ARE SOLD WITHOUT SPRINGS, CUSTOMER WILL USE THEIR OEM STOCK SPRINGS.
Customers also viewed